Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Top Mommy Blog

I've registered Project Farmhouse: Making a house a home with Top Mommy Blog (TMB). TMB is a directory of blogs, written by, well, mommies. Registration was easy, but my blog had to be approved, meaning it had some focus and element of kids or family. I was approved, and now I am listed!

The blogs in TMB are rated and ranked. Here's where you, my faithful reader, comes in. See the TMB icon on the right column? Or how about the picture below?

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

Would you mind clicking on it, oh, once a day if you can, to help get my blog rated and potentially even ranked? I wouldn't mind a little more traffic, and there is no financial kickback. I just think it is kind of cool.

So help me out. Click the link, let the page load, and relish in my sincere thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Job Sweety pie. I love tha you are documenting our progress.

    ReplyDelete