Thursday, September 8, 2016

Random Clarity

I should be going to bed, but I have stuff on my mind.

It's that strength thing again.

It's trying to figure out how I am going to finish moving and when.

Why do I have a huge open space in the middle of my bedroom floor? Should something be there?

I should have read more about Fung Shui when designing parts of the house and laying out furniture.

I need to get up when the alarm goes off.

I wish I was making breakfast for the kids in the morning. I try, but they don't always want to get up or eat. At least I do know they are getting breakfast at school. And as long as I can afford that and am assured they are eating, does it matter if I make it or not? No, but I have fresh eggs damn it!

We need haircuts this weekend.

I need to figure out how to build the used shelves I bought. This is worse than Ikea. No words or pictures.

Am I going to have enough data on my cellular plan?

Put a chair in the car for soccer on Saturday.

Don't forget to put it back Sunday night if you take it out to move stuff.

Am I forgetting something on Sunday afternoon?

There, 11pm and I made hair appointments for all three of us.

I'm thirsty, but don't feel like getting up.

I need to hang some pictures on the wall. Do I need a 2nd coat of paint first?

Why is the cat staring at me?

How can I get Jonathan to sleep in his own room?

I'm glad I'm living here; I just wish Ghon would have lived here too.

I can't believe I have to go get his full body bear mount; and he never got to see it.

It's going to be over 90 this weekend and in addition to moving, I have to shovel out the chicken coop. I don't mind the work; but ugg, 90 and stinky.

There aren't enough hours in the day.

There aren't enough hours at night.

I need to get Jonathan some counseling. He's getting angry easy,

I need to go to bed.

I am in bed.

I need to go to sleep.

I got out of bed on time. No thanks to me, but thanks Jase for helping me up by needing to pee.

I am facebooking and blogging from the elliptical. On a laptop. Score.

Jonathan's lunch is packed, my lunch is ready as is  my breakfast (yeah overnight oats). Genevieve is buying. This is why I have to get up in the morning. Score.

I used WD40 on this thing yesterday and there are still squeaks. I must find the source of the noise.

I can see a picture of Ghon smiling from here. That makes me happy. Not as happy as if he were still sleeping in bed, but, happy.

I have laundry to fold. Probably one of my least favorite chores.

This:


Replace single with widow. Or take it out completely. It doesn't matter. It's why I keep going. I have to get comfortable outside my comfort zone. Which means growth. Never-ending. Because as I push, it will become comfort zone and I'll need to go further. That my friends, is scary and exciting, all at the same time.

I don't think I'll do mechanical car work though. I'll save that for my friend Jamie.

I should practice changing a tire though. I have the understanding, just never executed.

I want to take yoga again. I need to meditate or clear my mind  somehow. It's always busy. Can you tell?

This post didn't have much to do with the farmhouse. Yet, it does.

Just keep swimming. Right, Caryn?

If you are reading or Facebooking from your bed or couch, get up and move. It helps. Exercise has been missing in my life. It will help you and a healthy you allows you to help others. PSA for the morning.

Thanks for following along...


No comments:

Post a Comment