Monday, July 29, 2013

Trappin' 2.0


Ghon wanted me to stop by the farm on my way into work today to see if any of the traps were successful. I pulled into the field about 5am and couldn't see anything in the live cage traps or the leg trap he set. All I saw was another damn deer in the garden, who was spooked enough by my truck to run.

As I started backing up, I caught a glimpse of an animal running behind me. It had a bushy tail, and I immediately thought, "Fox!"  I saw movement in the side window, but by the time I finished backing up and had my headlights pointed at the field, I couldn't see a thing.

Ghon was able to sleep in this morning and after dropping the kids off at daycare, he headed to the farm. First night with the leg trap out and success! A pretty little chicken killer was caught.


Convicted chicken killer #2


No comments:

Post a Comment